An interesting mix of classic ingredients to get your taste buds going!
- 6 ripe figs
- 6 slices prosciuitto or Parma ham
- A good handful green or purple basil
- 6 small balls buffalo mozzarella, torn
- Honey and Lemon Juice Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon good honey
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Cut a criss-cross in the figs, but not quite to the bottom, and then, using your thumb and forefinger, squeeze the base of the fig to reveal the inside.
- 2. Place the figs on a large plate and weave around I piece of prosciutto or Palma ham around each fig.
- 3. Add the ripped up basil and the buffalo mozzarella.
- 4. Drizzle over the honey, making sure each fig has some in the middle, then drizzle the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- 5. Or: Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and season, to taste, then drizzle everything with the honey and lemon juice dressing
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.