Fast, flavoursome noodle dish
Stir-fry Chicken and Snow Peas wth hokkien noodles
- 400g chicken tenders or thin slices chicken breast
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large red chili
- 5 thin slices fresh ginger(or frozen) chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced (optional)
- 100g snow peas, strings removed, blanched
- 300g chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 400g hokkien noodles
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tblsp fish sauce
- 2 tblsp oil
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Heat oil, stir-fry chicken with fish sauce, spring onions, chili and ginger for 1 + 1/2 mins.
- Add snow peas, cabbage, noodles, stock, chilli sauce and salt to taste.
- Stir-fry 2 mins or till hot.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.