These are the best chocolate chip cookies you will EVER make. I am famous for them among my friends and the recipe is in great demand everywhere :). It's super easy, and super delicious. The cookies are only baked for a short amount of time, which leaves them chewy and soft and fudgy! You MUST try them.
- 250g butter, chopped, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- ½ cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup white choc chips
- 1 ½ cup milk choc chips
- 1. Preheat oven to moderate. Lightly grease two oven trays.
- 2. Beat butter, extract, sugar and egg in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth (do not over mix). Transfer to large bowl; mix in sifted combined dry ingredients then all chocolates.
- 3. Drop level tablespoons of the mixture onto prepared trays, allowing about 5cm between cookies. [I usually squash them down a little bit] Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 7mins. Stand cookies 5mins; transfer to wire rack to cool.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.