This is an entree dish, but it can also be served as "nibbles" with your pre-diner drink.
The recipe will make about 16 rolls
Eggplant rolls with ricotta & dried tomatoes
- 1/2 eggplant (aubergine)
- 1 1/2 tbsp ricotta
- about 140 gr dried tomatoes
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 tsp pesto
- 2 tsp parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, crashed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1. Put the cut the eggplant in slices of 5mm thick in a sieve.
- 2. Rince them, sprinkle a pinch of salt and let them 10 to 15 minutes to get rid of their water.
- 3. Mix the dried tomatoes with the ricotta, basil, pesto, parmesan, salt & pepper. Stand aside.
- 4. Brush the egglant with olive oil, add garlic and grill until cooked.
- 5. Take a slice, put about a small spoon of ricotta mixture on one end and roll it.
- 6. Fix it with a toothpick.
There are no questions yet.