A tasty meal that can be stored, frozen, eaten one serve at a time or by a whole crew! :) Best eaten with Basmati or Jasmine Rice and some Fruity Chutney
- All but one of a pack of Sanitarium Curried Sausages, chopped
- 1 zucchini or eggplant
- 1 cup pumpkin or sweet potato
- ½ a head cauliflower or broccoli
- Spinach leaves from the garden
- Curry paste
- Milk/Soy Milk
- Fresh tomato
- Coconut Oil or Rice Bran Oil or both!
- Fry Sausages in small amount of oil. In a separate and large pot, boil pumpkin in plenty or unsalted water. Add zucchini and broccoli, boil for a while (there rarely can be overcooking in this type of curry) add sausages and spinach. When there is just enough liquid, add curry paste. Add soy milk, tomatoes and sultanas and heat through just before serving. If you are having one serve at a time, add soy milk and sultanas to pot, heat through, put in to containers and refrigerate – then when serving, add fresh tomato before microwaving a serve for 2 minutes.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.