Very quick, most of these ingredients can be bought at asian supermarkets, and are half cooked already, making things easy for someone on the run!
Just a note - did you know that frozen peas contain more vitamins than the not-so-fresh ones from the greengrocer? they are frozen straight after harvest, and this preserves the vitamin content the best.
Easy Tofu and Hokkien Noodles
- 1 packet of prefried tofu squares, cut in half
- 3/4 cup Quorn Beef Strips
- 1/2 strips of Capsicum
- 1/3 cup Celery Moons
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Fresh Hokkien Noodles (this will only use up half a standard packet)
- ABC sauce (I would use - 2 tbsp)
- soy sauce (1tbsp)
- Chilli Sauce (1/2 tbsp)
- quickly stirfry the first list of ingredients
- when heated through add noodles
- add sauces to your taste
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.