- 100g Dark Baking Chocolate, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pure cream
- 1½ tablespoons golden syrup
- To serve: fresh seasonal fruits, (strawberries, bananas, cherries), sponge finger biscuits, marshmallows
- Combine the chocolate, cream and golden syrup in a heavy based saucepan and gently warm, stirring frequently, until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the mixture into a warm bowl and set in the centre of a large plate. Surround with fruit, biscuits and marshmallows for dipping. Serve immediately.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.