Easy Snack or Entertainer
- 6 Slices Bread, Crusts Removed
- 30g Butter/Margarine
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Rindless Bacon, Chopped
- Grated Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Butter bread and press into patty tins with butter side down. Break egg into bread, little salt, pepper & place chopped bacon on top. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake moderate oven for 15-20mins.
- (Can be stored in airtight container up to 3 days in fridge)
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.