This is a quick and easy chicken dish that my family love.
- 1kg skinless chicken breast
- 500g sliced ham
- large jar pasta sauce
- cup grated pizza cheese
- 1) Spoon thin layer of pasta sauce in base of casserole dish.
- 2) Slice chicken lengthwise into thinner slices and place half in base of casserole dish on top of pasta sauce.
- 3) Top each chicken slice with a piece of ham and place other half of chicken breast on top.
- 4) Cover dish with remainder of pasta sauce and top with grated cheese.
- 5) Cover dish with foil and bake in moderate oven for 40 mins remove foil and leave in over for a further 10 - 15 mins.
- 6) Remove from the oven and rest for 5 mins before serving.
There are no questions yet.