This is one of my hubbie's favourite recipes...he makes it A LOT!
Great cookies for the school and work lunchboxes :)
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
- * 125g butter
- * 1/4 cup peanut butter
- * 1 cup brown sugar
- * 1 egg, lightly beaten
- * 3/4 cup plain flour
- * 3/4 cup self raising flour
- * 1/2 cup rolled oats
- * 1 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line trays with baking paper.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a small saucepan and stir over low heat till melted and smooth. Transfer to large bowl and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and egg and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place on prepared tray and flatten slightly. repeat for remaining mixture.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown. Stand on tray 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.