This is a wonderful, cheap, EASY to make, delicious cheese cake. Although it is vegan, you could fool anyone due to the fact that it tastes amazing - but don't take my word for it - go on taste it for yourself!
Mango Baked Vegan Cheese Cake
- -336g mango flavoured tofu (or any soft tofu - mango flavour would have to be added though if not using mango tofu)
- -120ml soymilk
- -100g white sugar
- -15ml vanilla extract (or essence)
- -65ml maple syrup
- -One base (generally I use I packet of vegan bikkies put through a food processor or crushed then add about 1/2cup of vegan marg until all crumbs are covered, press into baking tin - preferably a spring form)
- 1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
- 2. Have the base already made and in the fridge
- 3. Put in the blender tofu, soymilk, sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend until smooth and pour into piecrust.
- 4. Bake for 30min to One hour or until golden brown and slightly firm to the touch. Remove and allow to cool in baking tin. Remove and refrigerate - generally it will become firmer as it cools down.
- Serve straight from the fridge with some fresh fruit etc.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.